Well, it has been pretty long ever since I posted something and obviously coz I didn't find anything worth putting up in here. Though I had plans to write something on 'New Year Resolutions', and I am still left with a couple of questions unanswered so that is a pending post on my list. So! Where were we? Yeah, Mathemagic. And this is an old-funny-activity I am familiar with and most of you who know me too would know about it.
This goes like this...aaaand try to do this activity as you read my instructions...okay..
1. Think of a number from 1 - 9...no no no.. don't tell me yet.. :)
2. Multiply it with 9...use a calculator if you are bad at multiplication, man!..this is easy though..nevermind!
3. You have a product now with a couple of digits, that is, say 8x7 = 56, so 56 is the product and 5 & 6 are the 2 digits..well, yeah...9x1=09..so 0 & 9 are the digits incase you took 1 when asked to pick a number, thinking of making the calculations easy :P
4. okay okay.. add the digits of the product..again, say 56 is the product, so 5+6 = 11. Similarly, you'll get a sum of your digits.
5. Subtract 5 from what ever you are left with.
6. Let, A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6..and so on.. assign your number with its corresponding alphabet...dont worry...you'll never landup in a situation wherein you need to use AA, AB, AC..
7. Now, think of a...don't tell me anything...you just have to think...yeah...so think of a country with the Alphabet you are left with...if you can't think of one, then you might want to use [an insulting link] ;D
8. Say, K was the letter, and you might thought of Kazakhstan...good...now, think of an animal from the Second Letter of the country name. That is, incase of Kazakhstan, A is the second letter...and the animal is ...issssss... ummmm ...Antilope... gottchaaa... so you also have to think of an animal and no birds..no fishes...only animals! And just incase you are unable to think of an animal with the current letter change the name of the country. :)
9. Having thought of the animal...try to think about its Colour and Size..just think what colour and size this animal usually has..